News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from St. Paul!

Started by bschultzy, October 12, 2015, 03:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bschultzy

Hey all, it's great to be a part of this forum! I've had a love for roads since I was a kid growing up in Chicago. I moved up to the Twin Cities 11 years ago for college and have been here ever since.

When I'm not looking at maps and roadgeeking, I work full-time in communications for an organization that supports Lutheran churches (because Minnesota). I spend my free time volunteering at church, playing music, enjoying the world of sports, and discovering new restaurants.

cappicard

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

noelbotevera

Coming to you from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania! A mere 500+ miles away. You can manage that, can't you?   :bigass:

kkt

Alex

froggie

Greetings...not too many people from the Twin Cities Metro, especially from inside the 494/694 loop.  I'm a native Minneapolite, though post-Navy retirement brought me to Vermont and not back to the metro.  We have a regular from Bloomington, another regular who used to live in Columbia Heights, and a couple others from Outstate.

texaskdog

I used to live in Saint Paul, now in Austin TX!

SignGeek101

Welcome from leaf filled Winnipeg!

freebrickproductions

Welcome from the foothills of the Appalachians!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

ModernDayWarrior

Welcome from southeast Missouri!

TheHighwayMan3561

Always nice to have more Minnesota folks on the board (two stints living in MSP surrounding four years in Duluth-Superior) :)
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!! :wave:

route17fan

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio  :clap:
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

texaskdog

Quote from: bschultzy on October 12, 2015, 03:12:36 PM
Hey all, it's great to be a part of this forum! I've had a love for roads since I was a kid growing up in Chicago. I moved up to the Twin Cities 11 years ago for college and have been here ever since.

When I'm not looking at maps and roadgeeking, I work full-time in communications for an organization that supports Lutheran churches (because Minnesota). I spend my free time volunteering at church, playing music, enjoying the world of sports, and discovering new restaurants.

About when I left there, in 2006, to move to Austin, Texas

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.