News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Greetings from the White Mountains of New Hampshire

Started by bridder01, October 25, 2015, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridder01

I just wanted to say hey to all the gang out there and I'm glad I found this place!  :bigass:

Made by Zeffy, what a guy!  :sombrero:

hotdogPi

Welcome fro northeastern Massachusetts! Just take I-93 south to the Massachusetts border, and you'll be within 10 miles of my house.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

SignGeek101

Welcome from frosty Winnipeg!

Zeffy is one of the best sign creators on the forum. Jakeroot and myosh_tino are other members who a really good job on signs. I also do signs, but am newer to the process and still need tweaking once in a while. Here's one of mine:

There is a board where you can design signs here: https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0

bridder01

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  I've loved road signs since I was a kid.  I can't wait to get familiar with the forums! :)

froggie

Not too terribly far away (4 towns from St. Johnsbury).  What brought you to the forum?

jbnati27

bridder01

Again, thanks for the welcome guys! :)  I came to the forum because I had seen Zeffy's work in Yahoo searches I was doing while I was tracking down road signs from my youth.  I guess you could say the road led me here lol

ModernDayWarrior

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

route17fan

John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

bridder01

Thanks for the welcome guys!  I really appreciate it! :)  It's always good to meet fellow enthusiasts :)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.