News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

St. Joseph County, MI, meet—**RESCHEDULED** Sun May 22, 2016, 10 am

Started by rawmustard, December 21, 2015, 10:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawmustard

To complement Brandon's meet the previous day, I'm offering a tour of various St. Joseph County sites. The highlights will include the Mottville camelback bridge, the US 131 bypass of Constantine, and the Langley Covered Bridge north of Centreville. The Facebook event is up, but don't feel as if you need an account there to participate. We will meet at the Mottville camelback by 10 AM. This will be designed to be relatively quick, as I know some people will need to be going to their next destinations.

jpi

I am out for this one. If either myself or Steph and I come up for the Saturday meet that will be it, we will be heading to Dayton, OH Saturday evening after the meet to set up at an annual toy show in Dayton on Sunday.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.