News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Issues

Started by Pat, April 09, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

How long does it usually take to get the confirmation email sent? It has been one day and no email.

Alps

Wow.........
So, like, do you complain when you order coffee and the waiter doesn't reach into his pocket and take out the coffeepot in front of you?

Sorry mods

I would like to say sorry to the mods for disturbing them with my ignorance to read the rules before posting.

Pat

I attempted to register for an account under the the name roadgeekteen or something very similar. 48 hours, no approval. My email is empty because I am thirteen and just got that email, and I have no friends. I really want to join!

Alps

You are approved. Not sure why you didn't get an email

Pat

I was told by Alps that my account has been approved, but no email has been sent. Should I start a new account under the same email?

Alps

Just log in with the username and password that you entered originally. If you forget your password, click Forgot Password when you attempt to log in.

Pat

When I log in it says that my account needs to be activated.

rickmastfan67

I think I know why.  Is the 'Road fan kid' account yours as well?  If so, we need to know which one you want to keep, as we only allow people to have 1 account here.

Issues

rickmastfan67

Quote from: Issues on April 12, 2017, 07:50:40 AM
No, road fan kid is not my account.

IP says otherwise, and please respond to the same thread.  Don't keep creating new ones, as you should have no problems adding a reply here.

Two quick things

1. I legit cannot seem to find the button to post in that thread :banghead:. If you could tell me where that button is, that would be great.
2. Just delete the other account then.

Alps

Honestly, you should probably ask an adult before using the Internet.

Pat

I know it sounds stupid, but I can seriously cannot find the button to post in the thread. Also, I am on an iPad (mobile site, not tap talk, if that makes a difference.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Pat

Scott asked me if I was logged on. The thing is, when I try to log on, it says I need to activate my account. And I have no email from aaroads. If you could delete the other account you claim is mine it might work.

Pat

Finally it worked. But I still can't log on, so please delete the other account.

Pat

Can you just delete the other account right now or do I have to to something?

Pat

Quote from: Pat on April 14, 2017, 10:25:08 PM
Can you just delete the other account right now or do I have to to something?
oh, forgot to verify.

Alps

Someday we will consider this thread legendary.

Issues

Do any of you have any ideas of what is wrong?

Alps

Quote from: Issues on April 14, 2017, 11:25:59 PM
Do any of you have any ideas of what is wrong?
Hi, Issues. Please bring back Pat.

Pat

In case you think this is a joke, it is not a joke. I really want to join.

US71

Quote from: Pat on April 15, 2017, 12:44:18 AM
In case you think this is a joke, it is not a joke. I really want to join.

The IP's match. If it's not you then your computer's security has been violated, unless your Mother/Father/Sister/Brother previously registered. You need to resolve this first.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Pat

I made that account long ago and never posted there or got it approved. I want to delete that account. I don't even use that email account, it is a dead account. I forget the password. So, tell me if I need to do anything or if you can just delete it. Nobody else uses this device. Ps. The joke thing was to get this back on track becausealps was making jokes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.