News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Interstate 86 in New York (Main Segment - Pictures)

Started by CrossCountryRoads, August 31, 2015, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrossCountryRoads

Hey guys, I just got done posting pictures from Interstate 86 in New York's Main Segment (MM 0-205, which includes the brief dip into Bradford County, PA at the junction of US 220 at Exit 60).  To my understanding, it's this interchange which marks the current eastern terminus of I-86 in NY-PA's Main Segment.  Here's the link to the page:

http://crosscountryroads.com/Pictures/new-york/ny_i86eb.html

dgolub

Nice pictures!  Any plans for I-86 in Pennsylvania?

CrossCountryRoads

Quote from: dgolub on September 02, 2015, 02:19:23 PM

Thanks!  I have the 5-mile stretch from I-90 in PA to the New York border covered as well, if that's what you were referring to.  I'll try to post them as soon as I can!

dgolub

Quote from: CrossCountryRoads on September 03, 2015, 08:04:37 AM

Thanks!  I have the 5-mile stretch from I-90 in PA to the New York border covered as well, if that's what you were referring to.  I'll try to post them as soon as I can!

Cool!  Looking forward to seeing it.

CrossCountryRoads

Quote from: dgolub on September 03, 2015, 02:47:54 PM
Quote from: CrossCountryRoads on September 03, 2015, 08:04:37 AM

Cool!  Looking forward to seeing it.

Thank you so much for your feedback!  I can't wait to share them with all you guys!

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.