News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

I-144 commissioned in Tulsa

Started by bugo, April 01, 2015, 02:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

I went to work today and exited off the IDL onto the Tisdale Parkway and I was surprised to see I-144 shields. All of the ugly green "LL" shields had been replaced by I-144 markers. The odd thing is that I-144 is signed through the Gilcrease Expressway (Future OK 12) at grade to its end at 36th Street North. There is an interchange at I-144 and the Gilcrease Expressway/OK 12 proposed but it will be a long time before it is completed. I wonder if I-144 will ever reach Skiatook?

NE2

Quote from: bugo on April 01, 2015, 02:01:15 AM
The odd thing is that I-144 is signed through the Gilcrease Expressway (Future OK 12) at grade to its end at 36th Street North.
No different from the real example of I-393.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

bugo

Why are there traffic lights at I-393 and Commercial Street? It's a RIRO.

kurumi

As pranks go, this one is gross  :-)
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Henry

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.