News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from Oregon

Started by Ms DuVille, August 24, 2011, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms DuVille

I've been lurking on this board, I have found it helpful so I have decided to jump in.  I get around, mostly in a little RV pulling a little Wrangler.  I love the back roads but obviously it pays to do a little research and know what is ahead (hopefully).  I try to stay out of jams as much as possible at the same time keeping things interesting.

Dougtone

Greetings!  I visit Oregon annually and enjoy my visits to the state.

mtantillo

I was just in Oregon and I loved it there; it's such a beautiful part of the country.  Portland has quite bad traffic on summer Friday afternoons, I discovered. 

Welcome!! :D

xonhulu

Welcome from a fellow Oregonian!

drummer_evans_aki

Welcome from Portland. Fun state... when you're NOT in Portland.
Could you imagine getting directions from a guy with tourettes?

OCGuy81

Welcome! I'm in Portland a few times a year for work, and it's a beautiful city.

I want to rent a car sometime, take a few days, and check out other areas of the state, like the Columbia Gorge and the coast.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.