News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Anyone interested in an AARoads Forum Fantasy league?

Started by OCGuy81, September 02, 2015, 11:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCGuy81

With football season fast approaching, would anybody be interested in a fantasy football league for us roadgeeks?

TravelingBethelite

Yes, and I shall pick players with the numbers 99, 238, 412, and 425.  :bigass:
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

english si

Quote from: OCGuy81 on September 02, 2015, 11:32:00 AMWith football season fast approaching
It began in July (and properly at the beginning of August).

Oh wait, you mean handegg!

Pete from Boston

Quote from: english si on September 03, 2015, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: OCGuy81 on September 02, 2015, 11:32:00 AMWith football season fast approaching

No wonder the London Monarchs couldn't keep it together.

english si

Quote from: Pete from Boston on September 03, 2015, 08:47:46 PMNo wonder the London Monarchs couldn't keep it together.
They had competition from other handegg teams, only these other ones wore less padding and didn't stop every 30 seconds because the ball hit the ground: London Broncos, Wasps, Saracens, Harlequins, London Irish, etc. ;)

I do love me a bit of American Handegg, and I'd be happy to give making a fantasy team a try (though it will be a case of lose to me and be forever shamed).

CNGL-Leudimin

Quote from: english si on September 03, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

It did mid-August here, and once again for the media is only Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, as if the other 18 teams don't exist at all. But that is association football, and I believe this thread is about American football. I'll give a try, but I will only pick players with the numbers 35 and 41 :bigass:.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.