News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

2016 College Bowl Pick 'Em

Started by Alps, December 06, 2016, 01:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/4888/invitation?key=2f5a08aa62c8a7ae

QuoteAnd about Max, my math skills are average however I didn't pass college Algebra at all so it would be illogical to keep the "33.5 year thing" about my parents accident on this subject at all, it is part of the past and doesn't need to be unburied as of now, from being buried, I forgot about all of that.  But to go on a ramble about me, is like going behind my back too, so please you need to stop that.

Max Rockatansky

I'm still amazed that 33 years and 6 months thing didn't compute when he kept throwing that 33.6 out there.  I tried to walk him to the answer, but I guess the old saying about taking a horse to water but not being able to make them drink rung true.  I about died laughing when I read that quote this morning.  :-D

Alps

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Alps on December 07, 2016, 12:13:59 AM
But did you submit a pick set.

I'm looking at probably tomorrow or Friday when I got some time to sit down and think about the picks.  Doesn't the first bowl game come up this Saturday?

74/171FAN

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 07, 2016, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: Alps on December 07, 2016, 12:13:59 AM
But did you submit a pick set.

I'm looking at probably tomorrow or Friday when I got some time to sit down and think about the picks.  Doesn't the first bowl game come up this Saturday?

They start December 17th (next Saturday).  I just hope I remember to pick the CFB Playoff Final after the Semifinals are played December 31st.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

epzik8

I'm not watching any college football until my Maryland is back in the ACC.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

ET21

The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Alps

You can enter a pick set before you work on it, or you can choose to do both at the same time. The earlier you start, the more time you give yourself to do a few picks at a time.

cjk374

Now time to pick the national championship game. Is anyone picking Alabama to lose?
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

74/171FAN

Quote from: cjk374 on January 01, 2017, 09:57:58 AM
Now time to pick the national championship game. Is anyone picking Alabama to lose?

I already did.   :pan:
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Buck87

I did, and it jumped me to 2nd in the final standings.

Congrats to C.L. on winning the group.

Alps

Quote from: Buck87 on January 10, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

I did, and it jumped me to 2nd in the final standings.

Congrats to C.L. on winning the group.
I did, but not enough to keep me in 2nd.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.