What happend to the remove post button?

Started by on_wisconsin, November 03, 2014, 09:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

Quote from: Brandon on November 04, 2014, 05:34:35 PM
By definition, we are professionals, and are not to belong to a union.
I'm a professional and I'm a union member (not required in for NY government employees, but there's no downside as everyone receives union benefits so even non-members have an equivalent agency fee deducted from paychecks in lieu of dues).  While it's not typical, there's nothing that says professional workers can't be union.  It just doesn't happen much because experienced, specialized (NOT entry level) professionals can often command more bargaining power than a union would.  The doesn't happen with blue collar work, so those workers have to organize to have power to negotiate.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Alps

Quote from: NE2 on November 04, 2014, 07:50:47 AM
Quote from: Pete from Boston on November 04, 2014, 07:47:09 AM
I assume all the political posts are requests for deletion where the poster has found themselves unable to do it themselves.
I guess so.
That is indeed a political post - but it's directly relevant to the topic at hand, so it's allowable.

NE2

It's random union bashing talking points. Hardly relevant.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Pete from Boston

Quote from: NE2 on November 04, 2014, 09:13:53 PM
It's random union bashing talking points. Hardly relevant.

I'm not going to sit here and explain that it's relevant because everyone knows it is and you need to move on to new baitfun already.  Hanging onto the same gag this long is lazy.  There's a whole forum of opportunity going to waste.

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Alps

It's hard to derail a meta-thread. We're talking about post removals, which came from asking about post removals.

Pete from Boston

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.