News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Daily Clinches

Started by frankenroad, January 31, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzakharin

For 10 years starting with Junior High and lasting through college I would clinch the Vine Expressway (PA side off I-676) every weekday. Of course I was never driving when this was happening.

Nowadays my commute takes me through the entirety of the NJ 42 freeway (that is the freeway portion of NJ 42, not the portion of I-76 popularly called that) and all but the eastern 7 miles of the Atlantic City Expressway. In the summers I go swimming in Atlantic City during lunch once a week which takes me closer to a weekly clinch of the ACE, but I still use Exit 2, so not entirely.

hm insulators

Living on Kauai back in the 1980s, I would clinch Kauai County 520 (Maluhia Road through the tree tunnel) to and from work.
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Quillz

Have clinched CA-255 a couple times now, including last night. Actually makes a decent alternative between Eureka and Arcata because of its higher speed limit.

7/8

During the past summer, I clinched Waterloo RR 54 (Lackner Blvd) every morning. I still clinch this road every week or two (if I need gas on the way home from work).

For the winter term of 2015, I had a monthly clinch of Hwy 85 (going to Elmira and back).

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.