News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Yield signs and Lanes

Started by Tonytone, May 18, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonytone

I believe the reason traffic and accidents are caused is because people do not respect yield signs or move over when people are entering a highway, (if you're exiting then you wont move to the left, you'll move to the right). But then when you try to get off the highway, here goes someone saying "fuck the yield" and keeps driving without even braking or looking around. I have this thing now where ill honk at people who don't yield, because lets be honest it's annoying. i feel like that law should really be in effect on entering and exiting highways. Also why dont more states follow the "keep right except to pass" shit why not a "Keep left expect to pass" sign? I feel as if people dont follow certain ethics that may have worked 30 years ago. it might be time to review some new ideas for the roads, because its a mess out there.  :pan:
Promoting Cities since 1998!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.