News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Gum caught in a Jane Child

Started by bandit957, May 29, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Have any of you ever seen anyone wearing a Jane Child getting gum caught in it while bubbling? (A Jane Child is a nosering that is chained to your ear, popularized by the singer of that name.)
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Scott5114

No one ever has. Rumor has it anyone in possession of a photo of such an event would be a millionaire overnight, as the demand for such photographs far outstrips the supply. The people clamor for it. Nay, riot in the streets for it. It would be an event.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Brandon

And here I thought you said "Gum caught in a Julia Child".
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kkt

jakeroot

This is like asking if we've ever seen anyone get gum stuck in their white glove.

formulanone

I think your calling is to start a bubblegum forum.

Nay...it is your destiny.

kkt

Quote from: formulanone on June 14, 2017, 01:49:33 PM
I think your calling is to start a bubblegum forum.

Nay...it is your destiny.

"You seem to know all about my destiny" -- Rick to Victor Laszlo, Casablanca

amroad17

I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

GCrites

I think you almost have to be in a very certain age bracket to remember Jane Child. Say... 35-44

CapeCodder

I remember her. I'm 28. Played the hell out of her album on WKKL when I had a show there.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.