News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

RIP Stephen Furst

Started by US71, June 18, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

Stephen Furst, Flounder from Animal House, Dr. Axelrod from St Eleswhere, and Centauri  Vir Cotto on Babylon 5  has passed due to complications from diabetes. His character, Vir, was likely one of my favorites from B5.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

PHLBOS

I'll let the below-clip say it all:
GPS does NOT equal GOD

Roadgeekteen

Was he the Furst actor from those films to die?
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

froggie

Nice pun attempt, but no.  A far more famous actor from Animal House passed away long before you were born.

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: froggie on June 20, 2017, 02:06:47 PM
Nice pun attempt, but no.  A far more famous actor from Animal House passed away long before you were born.
Who was it?
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

roadman65

Sheryl Crowe

cjk374

Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

roadman65

Many in the Blues Brothers are gone.  Also to note in Animal House John Vernon (The Dean) is been gone for ages as he was always the ruthless bad guy in the parts he was picked to play as he had many appearances.

Sheryl Crowe

Rothman

Quote from: roadman65 on June 20, 2017, 09:53:22 PM
Many in the Blues Brothers are gone.  Also to note in Animal House John Vernon (The Dean) is been gone for ages as he was always the ruthless bad guy in the parts he was picked to play as he had many appearances.
Including Herbie Goes Bananas
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

PHLBOS

Quote from: Rothman on June 20, 2017, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: roadman65 on June 20, 2017, 09:53:22 PM
Including Herbie Goes Bananas
As well as Dirty Harry & The Outlaw Josey Wales.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

US71

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on June 20, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Andreas Katsulas,  Jeff Conaway,  Jerry Doyle, and  Richard Biggs have also gone from B5

thenetwork

My favorite roadgeeking line from the movie, ultimately borrowing Flounder's Uncle's car...

When all else fails...:

https://youtu.be/Nzg9cE7-2LQ?t=22s

kkt

US71

Quote from: kkt on June 23, 2017, 12:30:46 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on June 20, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

:pan:

He should be stripped naked and thrown out an airlock. ;)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.