News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Change Username?

Started by I-39, April 12, 2015, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-39

Is it possible to change your username?

US 41

Steve changed his name to Alps (if I'm not mistaken), but he was also a mod. I'm not sure if you can or not as a regular member. You'd have to ask him.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

Zeffy

PM a staff member with what you want to change your name to. The staff will then decide whether or not you should be allowed to change your name, and in most cases, the name change will be done within 24-48 hours once it has been approved (most name changes aren't denied).
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

I-39

vtk

Quote from: adamlanfort on April 13, 2015, 07:41:10 PM
Quote from: NE2 on April 12, 2015, 09:16:09 PM
Anal Longfart?

Not funny  :rolleyes:

Maybe a proper anagram would be funny. But maybe not. And I'm not good at coming up with those anyway.
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

Alps

adam lanfort -> flat roadman

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.