News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hey Folks!

Started by flyfishingjon, August 09, 2015, 11:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyfishingjon

Just checking in for the first time from west of the Alleghenies in PA.  I do a moderate amount of road traveling.  Often in pursuit of mountain streams in which to fly fish.  Sometimes with my wife on getaways.  Sometimes for work.  I like the site and am glad to be on board. 

freebrickproductions

Welcome to the forums from the Tennessee Valley!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

flyfishingjon

Thank you freebrickproductions.  I did some fly fishing in the Smokies a few years ago and really came to enjoy that part of your beautiful environs!

flyfishingjon

Whoops, sorry...I saw Tennessee Valley and not your Huntsville location.  I spent a little time there years ago visiting a friend who was transferred there by PPG.  Beautiful, green rolling hills as I recall!

Zeffy

Greetings from your friendly neighbors to the (far) east, New Jersey! Unfortunately, my only endeavors in Pennsylvania have only been situated along the eastern edge along the Delaware River, however I hope to make it into more of Pennsylvania, especially Pittsburgh in the near future.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

flyfishingjon

Thanks, Zeffy!  There are a few things to do out this way and if you ever travel here, hopefully I can let you know the way of the roads here.  I travel to Somerset, NJ every January for the fly fishing show at the convention center.  Always have been treated well in New Jersey!

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

iBallasticwolf2

Greetings from Northern Kentucky!
Only two things are infinite in this world, stupidity, and I-75 construction

flyfishingjon

Thank you all!  Was at Cape Cod in 2001 and passed through Kenyucky in 2010.  I hope someday to make it to the Derby!

SignGeek101

Welcome from Dinosaur Drumheller Alberta (but I'm from Winnipeg)  :-D

flyfishingjon

Thank you, SignGeek!  I've never been west of Ontario in your great country, but I stay up late to watch the Penguins on TV every time they play the Calgary Flames.  Would love to do some fly fishing in Western Canada one day.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.