News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Ontario: Hwy 407/412 Extension Videos!

Started by MisterSG1, June 20, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterSG1

Hello, as the road opened today I attempted to take a few videos, unfortunately the suction cup became loose on my dashboard mount so not all of them came out good.

Anyways, this first video shows this route:

Starts on Highway 401 EB, I then get on Hwy 412 NB all the way to the end where I then take Hwy 407 WB to Brock Road which is the terminus of the new section of Highway 407, also this portion of Hwy 407 is ran by the province of Ontario and does not have tolls yet.

I know the music doesn't run the length of the video but it's all I could play without YouTube shutting me down.

I will upload the others I took shortly which didn't turn out so well.

MisterSG1

Yes, the video should work now everyone, please try again.

MisterSG1

Now this is a video heading WB on the 407 from the current terminus at Harmony Road and I head SB on Hwy 412 to Hwy 401 EB. Unfortunately my mount looses balance and I quickly readjust it.

Notice the 3-level interchange between Hwy 407 and Hwy 412.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.