News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Jackie Chan Hasn't Seen His Original Stunt Team In Decades....

Started by ZLoth, February 05, 2017, 03:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From Sunny Skyz:

Jackie Chan Hasn't Seen His Original Stunt Team In Decades. Then Realizes They're All Standing Behind Him
QuoteTo join the Jackie Chan stunt team your skills must be exceptional. You also have to make a lot of personal sacrifices, which the members reveal in an emotional tribute video for Jackie as he accepts his award on stage.

Jackie hasn't seen his original stunt team in decades, the guys that followed him when no one knew his name. Watch what happens when Jackie realizes they're all standing behind him.
FULL ARTICLE HERE (autoplay video)
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.