News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Newbie need Highway Help!

Started by Jennice45, August 27, 2011, 09:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennice45

Hello.  I am Jennice from Richmond and my supervisor introduced me to this website.  He knows I love to travel by car, but get a little weird about how the roads look before I go.  He told me that you can see the road before you travel.  If so, how can I see the highways, bridges, etc?
:confused: :colorful:  :spin:

rickmastfan67

Use StreetView on Google Maps. ;)

Sometimes the images aren't that up-to-date, but you can normally get a good view of how the road looks. ;)

Here's an example of StreetView.

Jennice45

Alex

Welcome! We have a good number of photos covering a variety of routes throughout the country. Our pages are orientated by route and then direction. Check the dropdown menu on the home page for the state of interest and see if we have your route of interest covered in one or our guides. We are generally always adding or updating content.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.