News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New from MN

Started by twinsfan87, April 27, 2011, 03:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinsfan87

Hi all,

I'm new on this forum. I currently reside in Minneapolis, MN but I've split my time between Minnesota and Wisconsin (went to college in Madison... Go Badgers!). I'm currently an EIT (Engineer In Training for you non-engineers out there) for a consulting engineering company in the Twin Cities. I've been a big fan of roads and transportation since I was little, and it's cool to see others have the same interests. As my user name suggests, I'm also a big Minnesota Twins fan but I also follow other MLB teams and college football as well. It's good to be here!

-Dean ("twinsfan87")

Alps

Good to have another consulting engineer on board! Welcome. My company has an office out in Madison and I know a few people there. They say it's lovely.

froggie

Native Minneapolite here....will be nice having another MnDOT-based opinion on the forum.

texaskdog

Badgers sure ran all over UNLV last night

OCGuy81

Welcome!

I have a lot of family in Wisconsin, two of whom are fellow Badgers!  It's nice making a trip to the upper midwest, especially when the summers really start roasting here in southern California. 

Like the Twin Cities.  Pretty nicely laid out highway system, at least in my experiences, and MSP is a very nice alternative to O'Hare!

Again, welcome!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.