News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Circuit City to make a comeback

Started by golden eagle, January 29, 2016, 01:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nature Boy

Quote from: wphiii on February 04, 2016, 05:53:31 PM
Quote from: The Nature Boy on February 03, 2016, 08:44:46 PM
Chick fil-A does pretty well too with their not being open on Sunday thing.

Food is a little different from more irregular errand-type things that people are often inclined to try to get done on the weekends.

I disagree, people are more likely to want fast food while they're out doing those errands that they're inclined to try to get done on the weekends.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: The Nature Boy on February 05, 2016, 10:57:56 AM

Food is a little different from more irregular errand-type things that people are often inclined to try to get done on the weekends.

I disagree, people are more likely to want fast food while they're out doing those errands that they're inclined to try to get done on the weekends.

Have you seen traffic on the roads during the week?  I would say that weekdays are much, much busier for fast food restaurants, as people are running around for work.  On the weekends are when parents stop and take the kids and relax, and of course they need to look at the menu for 10 minutes because little Johnny doesn't know if he wants nuggets or a cheeseburger today, and mom needs to convince him that he must have apple slices and not the fries.  During the week, Mr. Salesperson wants the deal #4 with a Coke, and is on his way.

cl94

Quote from: jeffandnicole on February 05, 2016, 11:10:09 AM
Quote from: The Nature Boy on February 05, 2016, 10:57:56 AM

Have you seen traffic on the roads during the week?  I would say that weekdays are much, much busier for fast food restaurants, as people are running around for work.  On the weekends are when parents stop and take the kids and relax, and of course they need to look at the menu for 10 minutes because little Johnny doesn't know if he wants nuggets or a cheeseburger today, and mom needs to convince him that he must have apple slices and not the fries.  During the week, Mr. Salesperson wants the deal #4 with a Coke, and is on his way.

I agree. Ever been to a Manhattan McDonalds at lunchtime? Talk about crazy.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

Pete from Boston

The only Chik-Fil-A here is in a mall.  The mall's slammed on Sundays, the Chik-Fil-A is not.

noelbotevera

Chik-Fil-A is a brand I vaguely remember from North Carolina...thought they died, but now there's one here in Chambersburg. My dad says it was ok...

god help us all.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.