News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Pop Artist Prince dead at 57

Started by bing101, April 21, 2016, 07:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

kphoger

"The artist variously once, again, and posthumously known as Prince" should be the preferred name.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

freebrickproductions

One of the local radio stations here, 100.3 The River, was playing only his songs all day today.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

US71

Quote from: freebrickproductions on April 21, 2016, 08:27:57 PM
One of the local radio stations here, 100.3 The River, was playing only his songs all day today.
Sirius XM 80's on 8 is playing all Prince
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Max Rockatansky

Damn and I was just watching 1989 Batman last night...

froggie

The opening stanza to Let's Go Crazy is particularly apt, and I've seen it referenced and used since the passing was announced.

rawmustard

Quote from: US71 on April 21, 2016, 08:43:23 PM
Sirius XM 80's on 8 is playing all Prince

But The Groove (Ch. 50) has become the Prince tribute station for the weekend.

Desert Man

RIP Prince. :-(  He had talent, style and grace. I remember when Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston passed on, and the suicide of Kurt Cobain, murders of Selena and TuPac (and his rival the Notorious BIG) in the 1990s. And yes, David Bowie died early this year, what a loss it was as well.
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

paulthemapguy

First he was Prince
Then he was "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince."
And after that, he was the artist formerly known as "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince."
Avatar is the last interesting highway I clinched.
My website! http://www.paulacrossamerica.com Now featuring all of Ohio!
My USA Shield Gallery https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHwJRZk
TM Clinches https://bit.ly/2UwRs4O

National collection status: 361/425. Only 64 route markers remain

Scott5114

Quote from: paulthemapguy on April 26, 2016, 09:48:05 PM
First he was Prince
And after that, he was the artist formerly known as "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince."

Now he's formerly the artist formerly known as "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince."
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

US71

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 27, 2016, 07:53:17 PM
Quote from: paulthemapguy on April 26, 2016, 09:48:05 PM
First he was Prince

Now he's formerly the artist formerly known as "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince."

The Corpse Formerly Known As Prince
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.