News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Does anyone here write FanFiction?

Started by I-39, May 16, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-39

I'm curious, does anyone here either write Fanfiction stories on Fanfiction.net (or elsewhere) or at least have an account where they read and review stories? Or do you just lurk on Fanfiction sites?

I've written a couple myself, so I was just wondering.

NE2

I write erotic fiction about traffic signals.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

freebrickproductions

Quote from: NE2 on May 16, 2016, 02:23:57 PM
:-D :clap:

I'm more of a lurker when it comes to FanFiction, though I have thought about writing some.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Big John

In the red light district?

jeffandnicole

Quote from: Big John on May 16, 2016, 03:17:49 PM
In the red light district?
Flashing everyone as they go by!

OracleUsr

Yes, actually I have.  When I wrote it, I held the record for the longest running Star Wars fanfic series, in fact.
Anti-center-tabbing, anti-sequential-numbering, anti-Clearview BGS FAN

Max Rockatansky

Usually this is what most fan fiction turns out to be....enjoy...

paulthemapguy

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 16, 2016, 10:17:05 PM

Ohhhh man.  Prepare yourself.  This is one of my favorite youtube series I've ever seen.  Horrible fanfiction complete with hilarious animations and grammar mistakes!  I find this to be at least decently representative of most fanfiction content, but there is some really quality stuff if you sift away the garbage of course! 
Avatar is the last interesting highway I clinched.
My website! http://www.paulacrossamerica.com Now featuring all of Ohio!
My USA Shield Gallery https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHwJRZk
TM Clinches https://bit.ly/2UwRs4O

National collection status: 361/425. Only 64 route markers remain

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: paulthemapguy on May 16, 2016, 10:54:28 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 16, 2016, 10:17:05 PM

Ohhhh man.  Prepare yourself.  This is one of my favorite youtube series I've ever seen.  Horrible fanfiction complete with hilarious animations and grammar mistakes!  I find this to be at least decently representative of most fanfiction content, but there is some really quality stuff if you sift away the garbage of course! 

Words for life.....  :-D

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.