AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

on: Today at 10:25:08 PM 
Started by Nikolai - Last post by cl94
It's one of the local football weekends, so I chose not to include it in the options to avoid potential traffic.

Having lived in Columbus, that would probably be the PERFECT time to be on the roads because nobody will be out from ~30 minutes beforehand until after the game ends.

So, just 3 hours for a road meet?

No, do stuff in the relatively-small impacted area during the 3 hours. Most of the new stuff is far from what would be affected by game traffic.

on: Today at 10:23:24 PM 
Started by Nikolai - Last post by jeffandnicole
It's one of the local football weekends, so I chose not to include it in the options to avoid potential traffic.

Having lived in Columbus, that would probably be the PERFECT time to be on the roads because nobody will be out from ~30 minutes beforehand until after the game ends.

So, just 3 hours for a road meet? 

on: Today at 10:16:33 PM 
Started by Nikolai - Last post by cl94

on: Today at 10:02:42 PM 
Started by Scott5114 - Last post by jbnv
Auburn -> New Iberia

by Jay Bienvenu, on Flickr

on: Today at 09:59:51 PM 
Started by Nikolai - Last post by Nikolai
I'd also suggest adding the oval OH 161 shield in Worthington, maybe as a drive-by.
670-71 redux
315 -270 (on going construction)
Roberts Rd - 270
Thanks, all of those are probable too. Feel free to suggest other sights, especially if it's on the south side, which I'm less familiar with.

Is Toledo a done deal?
It was mentioned in the 2017 Meets thread, but I haven't heard anything else about it since. If both Toledo and Ashtabula end up making the fall too crowded, I can pass on holding this one.

That being said, Columbus would definitely be best for Columbus Day weekend if you want to maximize attendance. I don't think there's a meet scheduled for that weekend yet.

on: Today at 09:57:14 PM 
Started by truejd - Last post by PurdueBill
Everything's a money grab. Witness a landline phone company charging a $99 connection fee for a house that's already wired, when all they have to do is flip a switch somewhere.

And a monopoly that is allowed to do it.  The car rental people seem to be a cartel who all agree to soak the customers because no one will not grab an exorbitant charge for the toll "service".  Very frustrating.

on: Today at 09:55:10 PM 
Started by US 41 - Last post by epzik8
Imma get it.

on: Today at 09:54:39 PM 
Started by IDriveArkansas - Last post by Revive 755
Interstates are not permitted to have exits directly serving private businesses.

If this is the case, then Missouri must not have gotten that memo, since I-170 pretty much has a private exit to Boeing, and I-270 has a ramp that splits with one branch going into a mall parking lot.

on: Today at 09:49:05 PM 
Started by jbnv - Last post by Jim
Yes, I guess it is time to move on to 209.

US 209 and friends in Port Jervis, New York.  May 20, 2005.

Utah 209 at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City.  January 20, 2006.

Since I don't have a third legitimate 209, I'll go with a New York 209 error in Ellenville.  May 20, 2005.

on: Today at 09:39:49 PM 
Started by jbnv - Last post by Eth
I don't have a 209, but I'm just a couple numbers away from being able to jump back in here. Anyone in NY/PA have a US 209 to get us going again?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.