Missing shields in "Edit Profile/Forum Profile/Personalized Picture"

Started by noelbotevera, January 10, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelbotevera

There's a couple missing profile pictures that I have personally found missing. I have no idea how this happened, so I'll post some that I have found that are missing:

Interstates
I-35 Kansas
I-40 Arizona
I-70 Illinois

US Routes
US 11
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Alex

noelbotevera

Thanks for adding those. Or maybe I was wrong, and they've been existing the whole time.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Alex

Quote from: noelbotevera on January 11, 2016, 03:25:30 PM
Thanks for adding those. Or maybe I was wrong, and they've been existing the whole time.

No you were correct. They were omitted from the original batch of creations.

CNGL-Leudimin

And the 'st louis rams' avatar should be renamed 'los angeles rams'.

Oh, I also noticed, where is I-81 WV? I don't find it anywhere.

I remember when I read some shields had been added without notice, I quickly changed my avatar to I-41 WI, as the number 41 means something big to me.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on January 17, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

However, those are built into the forum (at least I think they are).  Not sure if we can change that unless SMF releases a patch to do it.

Alex

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on January 17, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

However, those are built into the forum (at least I think they are).  Not sure if we can change that unless SMF releases a patch to do it.

We originally downloaded team avatars from SMF, but they included several outdated ones like the old Anaheim Ducks logo, so I ended up making our own sets. That said, I think all we have to do is rename the Rams avatar, as I believe the logo is not changing at all due to the move to Los Angeles.

I remember when I read some shields had been added without notice, I quickly changed my avatar to I-41 WI, as the number 41 means something big to me.

If it's indeed missing,  I'll make one soon.

Alex

Amended

Added:

Alex

Added the latest from NC to the avatar list for interstates:

slorydn1

Quote from: Alex on June 07, 2016, 01:03:38 PM
Added the latest from NC to the avatar list for interstates:

Thank you for doing that even before I asked! I have swapped in the I-42 shield for my previous I-40 shield on my profile.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.