News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Delphi, Indiana and her historic bridges

Started by Dougtone, August 03, 2016, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

I recently took a trip where I wound up clinching the remaining counties of Indiana. Along the way, I passed through Delphi, in Carroll County and by chance, was able to check out a few of their historic bridges. As you can see, I should have budgeted more time in Delphi.

http://surewhynotnow.blogspot.com/2016/08/delphi-indiana-bridge-central.html

I really should have spent all day in Carroll County, Indiana. They have historic bridges galore and do a swell job preserving them.

Rushmeister

For such a small town, Delphi has an unusually active volunteer base for its historic interests. 

My folks were raised in Delphi and I spent more than half of my youth there.  My travels don't take me through Delphi very often these days, but I love to go back there and explore the old haunts from time to time.  So many wonderful memories there...
...and then the psychiatrist chuckled.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.