News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Why does not the city of London, England have Motorways?

Started by ACSCmapcollector, November 03, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: 1 on November 04, 2016, 06:42:00 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 04, 2016, 06:29:19 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on November 04, 2016, 12:08:14 AM
ACSCmapcollector, DO NOT quote your own posts just to add more info when you still have the current last post in a thread.  There's an EDIT (Modify) button in your own posts for that reason.

I am using honesty and truth to the person I became, with my behaviour when handling netiquitte on the Internet, and showing respect to others and myself.  When I say "borders", it means I really have to protect myself in a Godly way. I appreciate your advice, but now for me for the best thing is to use myself in the right way.

The problem was not "borders". The problem was unnecessary double-posting.

Ok, I get it now.

dvferyance

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 10:25:22 PM
Quote from: 1995hoo on November 03, 2016, 10:22:37 PM
This thread reminds me way too much of an Ethanman thread.

England is one of those nations that drive on the left side of the highway, maybe including Australia too. I have noticed from a spoken comment from my job coach.
Why would driving on the other side have anything to do with it? Australia has freeways running right through Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. My guess is they didn't want to tear the city apart by building freeways and destroying historic buildings. There is a motorway that goes around London

compdude787

Pretty much the only reason why Australian cities are actually building urban freeways is because they are putting them in tunnels. Yes, it's way more expensive, but I think it's worth it because then you don't have as much environmental impact in terms of houses getting destroyed and neighborhoods being cut in half.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.