News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Help With My Senior Project

Started by MarcusDoT, November 19, 2016, 09:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusDoT

Hey, I'm Marcus.

So this year I'm a senior and there's a project we have to work on in order to graduate (besides passing our courses). This project is about the job/career you're interested in. As my job I narrowed it down to Traffic Technologist / Traffic Control Technician. I have to interview someone who has the job or a career very similar to it. I came here to see if I can find someone with this job or if you know anyone with this job if you could let me know. There's only 11 questions that I need to ask but I might ask for a few more for personal interests.  :sombrero:

tl;dr
If you're a Traffic Technologist / Traffic Control, can I please interview you for a project?

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

MarcusDoT

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.