News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Smoking Roadgeeks

Started by GeauxLSU, November 29, 2016, 09:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeauxLSU

The prohibition of drugs is nothing more than Leninist Communism, as opposed to the freedom-loving Trotskyist Communism where you could take the pot and not worry about anything. The US government is nothing but a bunch of mini Khruschevs.
I am a Roadgeek and a Fishgeek and a Tigergeek!

sparker

Never been much of a weed guy; going to college in the late '60's and early '70's, when most of the stuff a poor student could afford was the low-THC "stems & pieces" that required a couple of good-size joints to get a passable buzz on, sort of turned me off to the concept.  Gave up the other vices on what became a three-step "6-year-plan"; stopped smoking (tobacco) in 1976, when I went to work for a guy who couldn't stand the smell of tobacco-smoke odor; stopped doing coke in 1982 (2nd marriage, and moved away from the minor coke dealer who lived next door and who owed me a lot of favors), and stopped drinking (doctor's orders -- a bad kidney) in 1988.  So, by the time I was 39, I'd shed most cookie-cutter vices.  Funny but obvious -- each time I dropped a habit, I'd have more disposable income available!  Ended up putting it into multiple cross-country car trips and/or high-end audio equipment (and material to play on said equipment).  I suppose some folks would consider that a vice in itself -- but at least I'm not a DUI or a tobacco polluter (and my money isn't ending up in Colombia!).     

coatimundi

Quote from: GeauxLSU on December 07, 2016, 04:46:25 PM
The prohibition of drugs is nothing more than Leninist Communism, as opposed to the freedom-loving Trotskyist Communism where you could take the pot and not worry about anything. The US government is nothing but a bunch of mini Khruschevs.

Do you just scan Wikipedia articles and construct this drivel, or is there some online bullshit generator that I'm not aware of?

Take the pot. Take it.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: coatimundi on December 07, 2016, 05:15:29 PM

Do you just scan Wikipedia articles and construct this drivel, or is there some online bullshit generator that I'm not aware of?

Take the pot. Take it.

And he forgot Stalinism.  Gotta have the cult of personality if you have going to sling the history of early Communism in the Soviet Union.

jakeroot

Hahaha there is no fucking way this guy is 14.

noelbotevera

i don't get it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another topic, my dad has smoked occasionally. Last time he smoked was in 1995. Of course, I obviously don't plan on doing so (because not only the obvious, but cigarettes cost about $20 here. No way.), because I just don't see the appeal in smoking tobacco.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

hbelkins

Quote from: jakeroot on December 07, 2016, 06:30:26 PM
Hahaha there is no fucking way this guy is 14.

Further fuel for my theory on who this troll really is.

Wonder if the letters "DUAAFAFO" mean anything to him?  :bigass:

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

US71

Quote from: GeauxLSU on November 29, 2016, 09:38:35 PM
Do any of you smoke cigarettes? I've never seen a picture of a road meet with somebody smoking in it. I'm thinking about starting smoking because it's kewl and I want to be one of the kewl kids at school and on this chat board.

Please stop trolling.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

GeauxLSU

I'm not trolling! I had a serious question and all some of you did was to poke fun at me. Now I'm depressed :( I'm going to go smoke a pack and a half because you upset me. I'm crying :(
I am a Roadgeek and a Fishgeek and a Tigergeek!

noelbotevera

Quote from: GeauxLSU on December 15, 2016, 10:08:46 PM
I'm not trolling! I had a serious question and all some of you did was to poke fun at me. Now I'm depressed :( I'm going to go smoke a pack and a half because you upset me. I'm crying :(
....we all can tell those are fake emotions.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

US71

Quote from: GeauxLSU on December 15, 2016, 10:08:46 PM

Your funeral, kid. Your daddy buying them for you or mommy?

hbelkins

Quote from: US71 on December 15, 2016, 08:22:45 PM
Do any of you smoke cigarettes? I've never seen a picture of a road meet with somebody smoking in it. I'm thinking about starting smoking because it's kewl and I want to be one of the kewl kids at school and on this chat board.

Please stop trolling.

I continue to have doubts that this is really a 14-year-old from Louisiana. Go north then west and I think you have the real identity of our fake Bayou Bengal fan. He really should DUAAFAFO.  :bigass:

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hotdogPi

Quote from: hbelkins on December 16, 2016, 12:34:37 PM

Please stop trolling.

I continue to have doubts that this is really a 14-year-old from Louisiana. Go north then west and I think you have the real identity of our fake Bayou Bengal fan. He really should DUAAFAFO.  :bigass:

Then why doesn't he just use his normal account? (He's not banned.)
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

US71

Quote from: 1 on December 16, 2016, 12:41:49 PM
Quote from: hbelkins on December 16, 2016, 12:34:37 PM

Please stop trolling.

Then why doesn't he just use his normal account? (He's not banned.)
He thinks he's being clever?

SM-G930V

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.