News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Don't you wanna?

Started by mcdonaat, March 31, 2014, 02:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdonaat

Fanta! In my little neck of the woods, all we have are Fanta Orange, Orange Zero, Strawberry, Grape, and Pineapple. We also have Naranja, Fresa, Uva, and Piña, in the glass bottles, and the orange is available in a 500mL bottle as well as the 355mL.

Anyways, looking up the different flavors, the US has grapefruit, apple, and peach Fanta available, which surprises me! Also, the UK has weird flavors, and most of everywhere else has this weird Shokata Elderberry flavor that I'm dying to try. We have a few restaurant-specific flavors (I'm looking at you, Mr. Cherry at Zaxbys and Mr. Cherry Limeade at Sams Club), but I'd like to get any input from international folks on what their best flavors are! Better to hear it from someone who drinks it and knows than to blindly order bottles to try (well, two - one to try and one to put in my international Fanta bottle collection).

US71

Quote from: mcdonaat on March 31, 2014, 02:02:29 AM
Fanta! In my little neck of the woods, all we have are Fanta Orange, Orange Zero, Strawberry, Grape, and Pineapple. We also have Naranja, Fresa, Uva, and Piña, in the glass bottles, and the orange is available in a 500mL bottle as well as the 355mL.

Anyways, looking up the different flavors, the US has grapefruit, apple, and peach Fanta available, which surprises me! Also, the UK has weird flavors, and most of everywhere else has this weird Shokata Elderberry flavor that I'm dying to try. We have a few restaurant-specific flavors (I'm looking at you, Mr. Cherry at Zaxbys and Mr. Cherry Limeade at Sams Club), but I'd like to get any input from international folks on what their best flavors are! Better to hear it from someone who drinks it and knows than to blindly order bottles to try (well, two - one to try and one to put in my international Fanta bottle collection).

I've never seen or heard of Grapefruit Fanta. How does it measure up to Squirt?
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

mcdonaat

No clue! Never have seen it around my area, so sadly, I don't really know. Squirt is available only in glass bottles in my area, from Mexico.

rickmastfan67

I personally like the Fanta Strawberry the best.  Always get it when I stop @ a Jack in the Box when I visit NC.

getemngo

I only ever see Orange, Grape, and sometimes Strawberry where I live. This is Faygo country!
~ Sam from Michigan

rickmastfan67

Quote from: getemngo on April 01, 2014, 01:16:43 PM
I only ever see Orange, Grape, and sometimes Strawberry where I live. This is Faygo country!

Try to find a place that has a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine.

The Fanta Peach that you can get in it is pretty good too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Freestyle

Pete from Boston

Quote from: US71 on March 31, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Are Naranja and Piña just Orange and Pineapple with real sugar?

getemngo

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on April 01, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Quote from: getemngo on April 01, 2014, 01:16:43 PM

Try to find a place that has a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine.

The Fanta Peach that you can get in it is pretty good too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Freestyle

No Freestyle machines in this little town, but I have tried and enjoyed both Fanta Peach and Mello Yello Peach at Freestyle machines back home. It's pretty great. Now, if only they'd bring Vault back...
~ Sam from Michigan

mcdonaat

Quote from: Pete from Boston on April 01, 2014, 07:31:17 PM

Quote from: US71 on March 31, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Are Naranja and Piña just Orange and Pineapple with real sugar?
They are, dual language on the glass bottles.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.