News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Greetings from the White Mountains of New Hampshire

Started by bridder01, October 25, 2015, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridder01

I just wanted to say hey to all the gang out there and I'm glad I found this place!  :bigass:

Made by Zeffy, what a guy!  :sombrero:

hotdogPi

Welcome fro northeastern Massachusetts! Just take I-93 south to the Massachusetts border, and you'll be within 10 miles of my house.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

SignGeek101

Welcome from frosty Winnipeg!

Zeffy is one of the best sign creators on the forum. Jakeroot and myosh_tino are other members who a really good job on signs. I also do signs, but am newer to the process and still need tweaking once in a while. Here's one of mine:

There is a board where you can design signs here: https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0

bridder01

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  I've loved road signs since I was a kid.  I can't wait to get familiar with the forums! :)

froggie

Not too terribly far away (4 towns from St. Johnsbury).  What brought you to the forum?

jbnati27

bridder01

Again, thanks for the welcome guys! :)  I came to the forum because I had seen Zeffy's work in Yahoo searches I was doing while I was tracking down road signs from my youth.  I guess you could say the road led me here lol

ModernDayWarrior

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

route17fan

John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

bridder01

Thanks for the welcome guys!  I really appreciate it! :)  It's always good to meet fellow enthusiasts :)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.