News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

2017 NCAA Tourney bracket challenge

Started by Alps, March 12, 2017, 10:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

Alps

If you are interested, brackets close at noon tomorrow.

CNGL-Leudimin

Sorry, but my brackets are hosted at ESPN. As I already had an account there, it was easier to me.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Rothman

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on March 16, 2017, 05:05:23 AM
Sorry, but my brackets are hosted at ESPN. As I already had an account there, it was easier to me.

Wasn't much of a bother to have brackets on both ESPN and Yahoo! for me.  Click, click, click, done.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Alps

Congratulations to kendancy for winning this year's challenge, topped by correctly predicting the final game! (Well, except the score.) Honorable mention to JW, who tied for the most correct picks and had the most 1st round upset bonus points.

hotdogPi

Quote from: kendancy66 on March 13, 2022, 06:45:09 PM
Is anyone interested in starting a 2022 NCAA tourney bracket contest?  I can try to set one up online if there is interest here. Which is the best place Yahoo, ESPN, CBS Sports or something else? less than 5 days until start

There's a thread from last year (https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=28687.0). You don't need to bump a 5-year-old thread when a 1-year-old thread, or creating an entirely new thread, will do.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Max Rockatansky

I'm interested in just going back to 2017 in general, pretty solid year for me personally. 

kendancy66

Quote from: 1 on March 13, 2022, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: kendancy66 on March 13, 2022, 06:45:09 PM
Is anyone interested in starting a 2022 NCAA tourney bracket contest?  I can try to set one up online if there is interest here. Which is the best place Yahoo, ESPN, CBS Sports or something else? less than 5 days until start
I did not see that one in my search. But this could go there too

There's a thread from last year (https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=28687.0). You don't need to bump a 5-year-old thread when a 1-year-old thread, or creating an entirely new thread, will do.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.