News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Streamwood IL

Started by I-90, April 12, 2017, 04:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-90

hello

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Just a warning: dzlsabe lives in your area. He has tried to push the same ridiculous project in Chicago called the "Hypotenuse" (along with a few other side projects) for over a year.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

noelbotevera

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

this isn't a dzlsabe clone isn't it

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener, Ontario! Cool username (I'm impressed it wasn't taken yet).

SignGeek101

I-90

Quote from: 7/8 on April 12, 2017, 07:03:52 PM
Welcome from Kitchener, Ontario! Cool username (I'm impressed it wasn't taken yet).
wonder why?

inkyatari

Welcome from "downstate!" (Morris, IL)
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

catsynth

http://www.catsynth.com
Highway☆ App for iOS
Highway☆ App for Android

Completed 2di: I-80, I-87 (NY), I-84 (E), I-86 (E), I-97, I-44

slorydn1

Welcome from sunny and warm eastern NC. I grew up just to your east in Schaumburg.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Brandon

Welcome from the Southland (Joliet).
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.