News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

McDonald's Monopoly and Lebron James Commercial

Started by ethanhopkin14, October 25, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethanhopkin14

There is a commercial out now about the return of McDonald's Monopoly and the commercial is intentionally misleading to make you think they are talking about Lebron James' return to Cleveland.  The first shot of the commercial is an overhead gantry of three BGSes.  The far left panel says East Interstate 90.  The second says West Interstate 90 and East Interstate 490 and a control city of Cleveland and two arrows so the middle two lanes are on I-90 and I-490.  The third panel when I froze the screen was partially obscured.  It looks like it says TO Interstate 71 and there are some street exits that I cannot read.  If this gantry exists I would think it is at the I-90, I-490, I-71 interchange.  I was wondering if anyone in the Cleveland area has seen the commercial, and if so, if the gantry is real  At is completely to MUCTD compliant and in Ohio Clearview font, so it is oddly specific for a shot that lasts 1.5 seconds at most.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.