News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

FL: Wiki article for Apopka-Vineland Rd contains outdated info

Started by Brian556, July 01, 2016, 01:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

Wiki article for Apopka-Vineland Rd contains outdated info

Problems: Article refers to TOLL SR 414 as not yet having been built

Also, it incorrectly refers to CR 435 between Apopka and Mt Plymouth as "SR 435"

A third issue is that it refers to Old Apopka Rd as "Old Clarcona Rd". Did it used to be called that?

Also, this is not shown on the map, but it looks like Red Gate Rd. located south of SR 438, could have once been part of Apopka-Vineland Rd

NE2

Thank you for your suggestion. When you believe an article needs improvement, please feel free to make those changes. Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the edit this page link at the top.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

realjd

Max Rockatansky

I'm pretty sure that would be one of those articles you wouldn't need an account to make some edits to. 

ET21

Go ahead and change it then. Like Max said, doubt a road needs an account to change the info.
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.