News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Shield Gallery

Started by ctsignguy, October 21, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctsignguy

Recognizing we all have lives outside of AA Roads, was wondering...

Any chance that maybe a couple other folks can have the ability to add shields to the Gallery?  i have some piccys of stuff to add that are not currently up, but i know the usual folks are busy....

Jus' askin'.....
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

FLRoads

Quote from: ctsignguy on October 21, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

Any chance that maybe a couple other folks can have the ability to add shields to the Gallery?  i have some piccys of stuff to add that are not currently up, but i know the usual folks are busy....

Jus' askin'.....

If you have any submissions, you can always send them to bivy@aaroads.com, as I am primarily the one that's been adding pics to the gallery (though at times it does take me a while to add them :D). In fact I have a queue of photos I was going to work on later this week, so if you send them to me, I can get them added.

As far as giving a couple of others the ability to add, that is not solely up to me.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: flaroads on October 22, 2014, 08:28:19 AM
Quote from: ctsignguy on October 21, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

Jus' askin'.....

If you have any submissions, you can always send them to bivy@aaroads.com, as I am primarily the one that's been adding pics to the gallery (though at times it does take me a while to add them :D). In fact I have a queue of photos I was going to work on later this week, so if you send them to me, I can get them added.

As far as giving a couple of others the ability to add, that is not solely up to me.

I know I sent Jake some pictures of BC shields from OH back 2 years ago, but he hasn't gotten around to posting them yet.

FLRoads

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on October 23, 2014, 12:15:38 AM
I know I sent Jake some pictures of BC shields from OH back 2 years ago, but he hasn't gotten around to posting them yet.

Then send them to me and I will get them posted in the next few days...

rickmastfan67

Quote from: flaroads on October 23, 2014, 12:21:01 AM

You have mail.

Brian556

I have several from Texas. Many are new shield types that have come out recently.

ctsignguy

Quote from: flaroads on October 23, 2014, 12:21:01 AM

You got more mail.....
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

andy3175

Thanks flaroads for posting more shield pictures. Having spent years updating that gallery myself, I know how much effort it takes. Perhaps I should send you a few shield pictures I've had holed up over the past few years. Keep up the good work!
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

FLRoads

Quote from: andy3175 on November 16, 2014, 12:23:56 AM
Thanks flaroads for posting more shield pictures. Having spent years updating that gallery myself, I know how much effort it takes. Perhaps I should send you a few shield pictures I've had holed up over the past few years. Keep up the good work!

Indeed, go ahead and send them! My queue was getting large so I decided to take a few days from working on the main site and focus on the gallery. I will be working on putting up more photos today and the rest of this week.

Quote from: Brian556 on October 23, 2014, 01:21:53 AM
I have several from Texas. Many are new shield types that have come out recently.

If you would like to send them to me please email the photos to the address link I posted earlier in this thread (post from October 23rd).

Quote from: ctsignguy on November 15, 2014, 07:33:19 PM
You got more mail.....

Got it! I should get these up sometime soon.

ctsignguy

May i suggest a new area in thew Shield gallery?   Any chance we can have a section devoted to the support signs?  Purpose would be to show off the differing styles of the other signs, past and present, plus the genuine oddballs that make roadgeeking and signgeeking so much fun!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.