News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

New gantries on 270 near Gahanna

Started by route17fan, August 16, 2014, 05:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

route17fan

Just over the last day or two, ODOT (or a contractor) installed two new gantries between Hamilton Rd and 670. An errant US 317 shield appears at the northbound exit and the next two overheads are brand new!

I'm relatively new to the forum and learning how to attach photos in to the messages  :biggrin: but I am hopeful that a modification in the signage from NB 270 to 670 Westbound can be modified to prevent Airport traffic weaving from the left lane to the right lane on the ramp past Johnstown Rd.
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

exit10

Henry

US 317? Looks like they're trying to make up for the loss of I-73 there...or maybe not.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

PurdueBill

6a

Oh god I drive past that all the time and never noticed it. Such a bad road geek...

iPhone

exit10

There's also the reverse: an OH 62 sign on eastbound US 62/OH 3 on the approach to the Main Street Bridge over the Scioto River.

cl94

Quote from: exit10 on August 20, 2014, 11:48:28 PM
I snapped this pic on the 8th. Apologies for the glare.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/21iblqvyf4y15ho/2014-08-08%2019.43.16.jpg

That makes the list of the ugliest assemblies I have ever seen.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

route17fan

Between ODOT's love for clearview, mixed with a non-existent US 317 does make for a .. well  :banghead: and a  :crazy:

route17fan

As of 10 September, the errant US 317 shield northbound on I-270 has been replaced with a correct Ohio 317.   :biggrin:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.