News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

New Jersey photos galore!

Started by dgolub, April 05, 2016, 08:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgolub

I recently completed uploading a very extensive collection of pictures from New Jersey.  They focus primarily on the southern half of the state and include clinches of the Central Jersey Expressway (I-195) and the free section of I-95 around Trenton; additional pictures of the Camden Freeway (I-295) and the Monmouth Freeway (NJ 18); clinches or near-clinches of NJ 44, NJ 48, NJ 49, NJ 47, NJ 50, NJ 66, NJ 166, NJ 70, NJ 29, and NJ 36; a number of the bridges across the Delaware River between New Jersey and Pennsylvania; and much more.  As usual, the pictures are available on my site at http://www.greaternyroads.info.  Enjoy!

Zeffy

Finally, more coverage on the parts of New Jersey that aren't adjacent to New York. Don't get me wrong, some of those areas are nice, but it seems like everyone thinks New Jersey is like that, where these photos demonstrate otherwise.

Thanks for sharing!
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

KEVIN_224

Thanks for the New Jersey updates! :)

As for your Connecticut pages, one needs a tiny correction: CT Route 9 actually ends in Farmington at I-84's Exit 39A. It never enters West Hartford, but comes awfully close, with the Exit 31 ramp to I-84 East just about touching the line at the merge.

jbnati27

Thanks for the pictures. I traveled to NJ for work late last year and I was able to re-live part of the trip as well as see what some other scenery looked like.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.