News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

More Hudson Valley photos

Started by dgolub, November 25, 2014, 08:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgolub

Over the last month, I've uploaded a whole batch on new pictures from the Hudson Valley.  They include the New York Thruway (I-87), the Quickway (NY 17/Future I-86), the Long Mountain Parkway (US 6), and the Palisades Parkway, as well as a number of the more local roads in the Port Jervis area such as US 6, US 209, and NY 97.  All the pictures are available at http://www.greaternyroads.info as usual.  Enjoy!

Zeffy

Didn't get the time to look them all over, but I did manage to notice Trenton and New Haven being signed for I-95 on the Major Deegan, which is a bit interesting. I would expect Newark, or heck, even Philadelphia.

And I noticed that, which I hope is just a one-off error.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

dgolub

What's that?  That it's in Clearview?  Yeah, the Thruway Authority seems to be using a lot of Clearview recently.

route17fan

There is a southbound counterpart to that sign as well - ironically the 2 mile advance signs in each direction while the 1 mile and the signs at the interchange are FHWA.
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.