Anybody have upcoming road trips?

Started by DrZoidberg, February 11, 2009, 07:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signalman

I'd like to see a night race.  I need to plan a trip south to see one.  In the meantime, I'll be heading to PA for the Pennsylvania 500 this weekend.  First time I've left NJ in nearly 2 months. 

froggie

Leaving in a few minutes for a 2 week vacation heading up to Prince Edward Island...

rawmustard

Tomorrow, I'm heading down to Terre Haute for a family reunion, but I'm going to use the trip down and the trip back to clinch the rest of Indiana's counties. Then sometime when the fall colors peak, I'll take a trip to the U.P. again and clinch the rest of the counties I need for Michigan. Although Bridge Day (October 10) in West Virginia sounds more and more enticing the more I think about it. Decisions, decisions...  :)

Chris

I will do a ~2500 mile roadtrip to Stockholm, Sweden next month. They have one of the coolest underground ringroads there, even underground interchanges. Hope to make a lot of pics and videos  :spin:

deathtopumpkins

I've been taking day trips (300 miles or less) quite often lately and hope to continue, and then the last week of August I will be in Boston, where I am going to drive the Big Dig hopefully.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.