News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Japan rolls out campaign to stockpile toilet paper

Started by ZLoth, September 01, 2014, 06:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From Associated Press:

Japan rolls out campaign to stockpile toilet paper
QuoteA message Japan began delivering Monday is a bit unusual, but true enough: Don't wait until it's too late to think about toilet paper.

The government and paper companies kicked off a "Let's stockpile toilet paper!" campaign to mark Disaster Prevention Day, warning of a possible crisis because nearly half of the supply comes from one of Japan's most earthquake-prone areas.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Rainking75

I thought everybody in Japan had microprocessor controlled toilet seats with user programmed cleansing functions. I'd figured TP was obsolete over there by now...

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

Duke87

Quote from: Rainking75 on September 01, 2014, 03:27:06 PM
I thought everybody in Japan had microprocessor controlled toilet seats with user programmed cleansing functions. I'd figured TP was obsolete over there by now...

Yes, but some people still use TP since not everyone likes what those tentacles do...
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Roadrunner75

I do hope Mr. Whipple was consulted for this program to ensure that the Charmin is not squeezed during distribution.

Pete from Boston

Quote from: Roadrunner75 on September 01, 2014, 08:49:48 PM
I do hope Mr. Whipple was consulted for this program to ensure that the Charmin is not squeezed during distribution.

Mr. Whipple and Mr. Sparkle need to team up. 

Brandon

Quote from: Roadrunner75 on September 01, 2014, 08:49:48 PM

http://instantrimshot.com/
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

kurumi

There are dispensers for TP everywhere, so you should really stock up on 100円 coins
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

ZLoth

I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

triplemultiplex

Quote from: ZLoth on September 03, 2014, 01:48:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with preparing for a disaster.

This can also be a poop joke.
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.