News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

vintage videos of Hwy-401 and Hwy-427 from 1992

Started by Stephane Dumas, September 26, 2012, 05:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Dumas

Scott from http://www.asphaltplanet.ca/ mentionned on Ontroads these vintages videos of Hwy-401 and Hwy-427 from 1992

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Transportfan

AsphaltPlanet

They are very cool vids.  The city has changed a lot in 20 years.  Do you have any additional ones to upload?
AsphaltPlanet.ca  Youtube -- Opinions expressed reflect the viewpoints of others.

Transportfan

There are actually two more videos I shot from 1991 and 1992, of the 401 and 403 through Mississauga that Stephane didn't post here. I'm also working on a StreetView animation of the 400 near Parry Sound that should be done by the weekend.

Henry

Those were some nice-looking roads back in '92!
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

amroad17

The grass you see in the video stills above are now probably what I would call the "local lanes" on those two freeways.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.