News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Why I LOVE puppies?

Started by dzlsabe, March 30, 2017, 01:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dzlsabe

Tempe AZ in winter many years ago near New Years. Was freezing. Nobody turns the heat on there ever. Trying to sleep on this old Rotts stinky sofa/bed. Impossible. So I fire up the rental Impala on the street, recline the seat and am able to doze.

Now, every time I smell that (usually on women who sleep with their dogs). WTF? And your taking allergy meds because you're allergic to them as well?

Then theres George, the Guinness ONLY drinking kinda Shepard (trust me we tried to fool him) perched on a stool, slurping out of an ashtray. The ultimate dog-blocker. But adorable. One time we get back to the apartment (he took the night off) and George is sitting there in the dark watching some doggie movie on TV. The clicker was right there and we lost it. :rofl: Still cryin every time I think about that. RIP buddy.

Some mutt beagle that Pd and Shat everywhere (and watched us, yuck) was #1 on this ladies top ten list. I was about 15. Buh-bye. Now when I see a beagle, I think about kicking a 50 yard field goal. Is that wrong?

Guy brings his G Shepard in the bar (dogs were OK then), then goes and shoots pool in the back. Dog proceeds to layer the rug at the front door with a heaping mound bigger than your head. Talking to a woman right there and WE freak. Its like zero outside, I drag the rug out, through the double door towards the sewer. Some fell off, in my haste, so somebody got a bucket of water to wash it off the sidewalk. Iced in seconds, so now all the salt available was not enough. :rofl:

Buster..another adorable well behaved Pit/Mastiff? never Pd anywhere bad in three years, made it a short night when off the leash for five seconds proceeded to the nice area rug.

Dont get me started on Huskies. 
ILs mantra..the beatings will continue until the morale improves but Expect Delays is good too. Seems some are happy that Chicago/land remains miserable. Status quo is often asinine...Always feel free to use a dictionary as I tend to offend younger or more sensitive viewers. Thanx Pythagoras. :rofl:

MNHighwayMan

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

kphoger

Quote from: dzlsabe on March 30, 2017, 01:22:28 AM
« Last Edit: Today at 11:04:30 AM by dzlsabe »

Wow...  That was the final product?  I'd hate to see the rough draft.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.