News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

I wonder why there are no additional plans for tollways in California?

Started by ACSCmapcollector, October 10, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACSCmapcollector

Here I present a question waiting to be answered, I wonder why there are no additional plans for tollways in California.  Hmmmm?

jrouse

Scott,

FYI, You have asked this question before on this board.
https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=18375.msg2159120#msg2159120

I'm not a moderator, but as a participant of this group for several years, I would like to offer you a friendly piece of advice.  Please take this in the spirit in which it's intended.  I can appreciate your interest in all things transportation, but your posting skills need a little work.  This thread is an example of what I mean.  Why would you post a question that you already had asked and received answers to?  It looks to me like you come in here and type in whatever comes to your mind, without really thinking it through, and that results in threads like this.  It might be good for you to study the forum a little bit before you post again, and see how it works so that you can become a better participant.

Moderator, may I suggest that this thread be locked since it was a recent topic?

roadfro

jrouse, thanks for pointing out the duplicate thread–further discussion can take place there.

Roadfro - AARoads Pacific Southwest moderator since 2010, Nevada roadgeek since 1983.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.