News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

New from VA/DE!

Started by Fleetwood Mac Attack, June 15, 2011, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetwood Mac Attack

Hello all! I am a road/transportation enthusiast currently living in Charlottesville, VA but originally from Wilmington, DE. I just discovered this forum and have already spent way too much time at work on it. I have been a road nerd since I was very young. I spend lots of time on Google Maps/Google Earth/Live Search Maps/you name it. The wall of my room is covered in maps. I've already found a ton of interesting discussions and threads and am looking forward to contributing and learning from others!

Alex

Welcome to the board! Grew up in Newark and Wilmington myself!

1995hoo

Charlottesville is a fine place to be. You at the University?
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Fleetwood Mac Attack

Why yes, I am at UVA currently. Just reading up on this 29 Bypass issue right now actually.

And yes, I grew up in Wilmington/Newark.

Ian

Greetings from Delaware County, PA!
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

ShawnP

Welcome and now lets solve some road problems.

KEVIN_224

Welcome to the forums! I've been through Wilmington on Amtrak a few times. I was at the Blue Rocks baseball stadium once in 2009. Been a passenger many times along I-95 and the Delaware Memorial Bridge (I-295/US 40). I've never been in Dover or southern DE, however.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.