News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Funniest Personal Stories

Started by adventurernumber1, November 06, 2014, 07:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adventurernumber1

Story time, everyone!

We've all had a situation or many where we've laughed our organs out, and still do to this day.

I have countless funny stories, but one that happened today is too funny not to share:

So, I have a friend named Greg who is in both my Biology & Economics class. One time in Biology I forgot to do my homework, so when class started, I scribbled down random answers (though most of them were realistic,) and one of them was "cheese." So, ever since that incident about a couple of weeks ago, me and Greg have a running gag in class where we both randomly say "cheese" when we greet eachother when class starts. Sometimes we also write "cheese" on eachothers papers as a joke, and yesterday, Greg was working on his Economics homework in Biology, after we had learned about the Federal Reserve earlier that day. When Greg went to the bathroom, I wrote "Federal Cheese Reserve" at the top of his paper, and he never even noticed!  :-D :-D

When we joke around like that we usually tell eachother if we didn't notice, but I had forgotten about it, and as I said, Greg never even noticed. So that was yesterday. This morning, in Economics, the teacher was standing next to Greg as class starts. Greg had already gotten out his homework, so the teacher picked his up, and said to the class, reading Greg's paper: "Ok, everyone. Please get out The Federal Cheese Reserve from last night." And he was being completely serious! The entire class laughed as hard as crap, and then the teacher realized his mistake. Greg didn't get in trouble, but instead the teacher laughed himself out of confusion. Me and Greg couldn't even concentrate in Economics & Biology because we were laughing so hard about it all day. That was pretty freakin funny.

Well, any of y'all have some tummy ticklin personal stories to share?
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

bandit957

I have a few funny stories, but I've told them so many times I'm absolutely sick to death of telling them.

One of them is the time my dog ate a piece of poop. Another is the time in 5th grade when some kids ruined some very expensive paper that belonged to the teacher, and the teacher gave them a big lecture about it. Another is the time I spit soda across the table at McDonald's.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

The Nature Boy

The Federal Cheese Reserve sounds like it could be a restaurant in Vermont or Wisconsin.

Someone should start it.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.