News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Greetings from Miami

Started by 21stCenturyRoad, June 22, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21stCenturyRoad

Hello everybody!  :wave:
I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have been reading all of the topics here and they are really interesting! Therefore, I decided to jump in. I live in Miami Lakes, which is the Southern Terminus of I-75, and of course it's my go to interstate all the time.
Being a road enthusiast all my life, I, like everybody on the forum dedicate all of my free time on my hobby. I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who have a deep interest of roads.
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener-Waterloo, ON!

JJBers

Welcome from Eastern Connecticut...not as hot here.
Here's a photo of the area:

CC 2.0 JJBers (Me)
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

noelbotevera

Quote from: JJBers on June 22, 2017, 10:55:12 PM
Welcome from Eastern Connecticut...not as hot here.
Here's a photo of the area:

CC 2.0 JJBers (Me)
That basically explains my area too. I guess Pennsylvania = Connecticut.

jwolfer

Welcome from North Florida. I live near Jacksonville. One of my best friends grew up in Miami Lakes and Hialeah..

LGMS428

freebrickproductions

Welcome from northern Alabama! Don't believe I've ever been as far south as Miami yet.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

formulanone

Ex-South Floridian here. Welcome to the forum.

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

adventurernumber1

Welcome to the forum from northwest Georgia!!  :wave:  :biggrin:

I absolutely love Florida, but I have never had the pleasure of going to the Miami area, or anywhere else that far south in the state. Also, I live off of I-75, and it is my favorite Interstate.

If I recall correctly, is it true that they are doing some sort of somewhat major roadwork on I-75 over there close to its southern terminus?  :hmmm:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.