News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New Hampshire Road Photos Gallery on Flickr

Started by Dougtone, November 29, 2009, 10:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

Just added my New Hampshire road photos onto my Flickr gallery.  You can check out the photos at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougtone/collections/72157607251994954/

Enjoy!

Ian

Wow is that BL I-89 shield still there in Lebanon? I thought it was replaced!
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Dougtone

Quote from: PennDOTFan on November 29, 2009, 06:28:37 PM

That photo is from September 2004.  The Business Loop I-89 shield in Lebanon was replaced since then.  As I get into uploading photos, especially in the Northeast, there's a number of photos of signs that have been long since replaced (I started taking road photos at the end of 1999).

Ian

Quote from: dougtone on November 29, 2009, 07:47:23 PM

That photo is from September 2004.  The Business Loop I-89 shield in Lebanon was replaced since then.  As I get into uploading photos, especially in the Northeast, there's a number of photos of signs that have been long since replaced (I started taking road photos at the end of 1999).

I see. The image said it was taken earlier and was only curious. Its a shame its gone though :-(
Youtube l Flickr

Dougtone

Quote from: PennDOTFan on November 29, 2009, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: dougtone on November 29, 2009, 07:47:23 PM

I see. The image said it was taken earlier and was only curious. Its a shame its gone though :-(

Some of my older cameras didn't record the date taken as well as others.  But at least we do have pictures as proof.  I still have a number of photos to upload from VT, MA, CT, NY, NJ and PA, and I am sure some of the photos I add will be of old signs and other relics that have since been replaced.

Alex

Indeed, that BL I-89 shield disappeared a long time ago. However, there was an outline U.S. 4 shield on a green sign that we found in 2007 nearby. Don't know if that is still around, but its fairly rare too...

Ian

Quote from: AARoads on December 04, 2009, 11:15:55 AM
Indeed, that BL I-89 shield disappeared a long time ago. However, there was an outline U.S. 4 shield on a green sign that we found in 2007 nearby. Don't know if that is still around, but its fairly rare too...

Went by there this summer, It's gone too :-(. NHDOT is now starting to replace all of its older signage.
Youtube l Flickr

Dougtone

I've added a number of new photos to the New Hampshire gallery from trips this year.  Among the new photos include US 3 at the Canadian border, the Franconia North Parkway, Manchester Airport Access Road construction photos, covered bridges, and more!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougtone/collections/72157607251994954/

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.