This article mentions twenty projects that could possibly be under construction in near future: http://sacurrent.com/news/story.asp?id=72428
"Toll projects rolled into TxDOT Sunset bill
(1) State Highway 99 (Grand Parkway) project (loop around Houston);
(2) the Interstate Highway 35E managed lanes project in Dallas and Denton Counties from Interstate Highway 635 to U.S. Highway 380;
(3) North Tarrant Express project in Tarrant and Dallas Counties - State Highway 183 from State Highway 121 to State Highway 161 (Segment 2E);
(4, 5, 6) North Tarrant Express project in Tarrant and Dallas Counties - Interstate Highway 35W from Interstate Highway 30 to State Highway 114 (Segments 3A, 3B, and 3C);
(7) North Tarrant Express project in Tarrant and Dallas Counties - Interstate Highway 820 from State Highway 183 North to south of Randol Mill Road (Segment 4);
(8) State Highway 183 managed lanes project in Dallas County from State Highway 161 to Interstate Highway 35E;
(9) State Highway 249 project in Harris and Montgomery Counties from Spring Cypress Road to Farm-to-Market Road 1774
(10) Loop 1 (MoPac Improvement) project from Farm-to-Market Road 734 to Cesar Chavez
(11) Highway 288 project in Brazoria & Harris Counties (this coupled with TTC-69/I-69 projects means many connections to our ports and major logistics centers in the Valley and around Houston will be controlled by private, foreign companies, not Texans)
(12) Managed lane improvements to the Grayson County Tollway project, an extension of the Dallas North Tollway in Grayson County
(13) the U.S. 183 (Bergstrom Expressway) project from Springdale Road to Patton Avenue.
(14) Managed lane improvements to the U.S. Highway 290 Hempstead managed lanes project in Harris County from Interstate Highway 610 to State Highway 99
(15) Outer Parkway Project from U.S. Highway 77/83 to Farm-to-Market Road 1847;
(16) the South Padre Island Second Access Causeway Project from State Highway 100 to Park Road 100; or
(17) a project identified as part of the Hidalgo County Loop System or the La Joya Bypass project. TTC-69/I-69 Projects added in feeding frenzy
(18) State Highway 550 from U.S. Highway 77/83 to State Highway 48.
(19) The Interstate Highway 69 project in Bowie County from the Sulphur River Bridge to Interstate Highway 30 (see the north-east end of the TTC-69/I-69 map - This uses very vague language, presumably because it will convert parts of the existing right of way of Hwy 59 into TTC-69/I-69 and make it a foreign-owned toll road without saying so. Hwy 59 is the new identified route for TTC-69/I-69 in northeast Texas)
(20) Managed lane improvements to the Interstate Highway 69 project from Interstate Highway 10 to the Tyler County line (northward logistics connection from SH 69 in Beaumont east of the Port of Houston to Tyler County which eventually connects up to Hwy 59 near Lukfin, which is slated to be upgraded to I-69)"