I just picked up this map today, and there are a few changes from the last edition:
- Routes 293, 370, 372, and 380 have been added to the map. This is interesting, since rte. 370 isn't signed yet on the ground, and 372 isn't even a designated route! However, these were the four then-unsigned state highways that were mistakenly put on the state hwy map back in the '90's, so maybe someone dusted off that map data.
- The OR 100 shield that was on the Historic Columbia River Hwy in the last edition is now gone. This may have something to do with the HCRH being signed as "HIST US 30" last year.
- On the Portland inset, the 99W shield on Barbur Blvd north of the jct w/ Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy that was in the last edition is now gone. There are some differences of opinion on whether or not 99W still goes into downtown, and the evidence is mixed.
- There are a few mistakes of note:
- US 199 is shown on E and F Streets on the Grants Pass inset instead of on the Grants Pass Parkway (I think this was on previous editions).
- There's an errant 99E shield on OR 22 east of I-5 on the Salem inset
- Routes 130, 350 and 540 are still on the map despite still not being signed on the ground.
Those are all the differences I noticed.